What’s New With the AM Open House App?
In our quest to continue to deliver you the content and information your clients/customers want and need, we have made some major updates to our Open House app and website. I’ll go through them in detail, but they are each designed to make your life even easier and your clients/customers happier.
1) We have created a new “App Only” version that will deliver all the features of the app without any website access (you can only manage your properties, Open Houses, and clients from the app; not the website). Additionally, we added the functionality to register directly in the app.
2) Three different CRMs are now integrated for users who subscribe to the monthly/yearly website access. Any sign ins are now automatically synced to their CRM of choice between iXACT Contact, Top Producer, and PropertyBase. We anticipate rolling out three to five more integrations within the next few months, but started with these as they are the most used CRMs on the market. You will need a subscription to use this feature, and it’s located at http://www.AMOpenHouse.com/crm or by clicking the “CRM Sync” button at the top of the page when you are logged in.
3) Single Property websites are now automatically added and live for each and every property. In the automatic email sent at the end of the Open House, a link to the property is included so an agent, client or customer can take another quick look at it. It’s completely mobile friendly as you can see here: http://www.amopenhouse.com/properties/78/91_Annandale_Dr/.
4) Neighborhood, school district information, and Walk Score is also added to the automatic email sent at the end of the Open House. It includes school profiles as well as Yelp! results for nearby restaurants and businesses. You don’t have to do anything at all to make these features appear; they are fully automatic.
5) Clients are now notified via an automatic email when a price change either in the app or on the website occurs. This email will include a link to the Single Property website as well as the agents contact information.